Our health and safety audits can help you achieve execptional standards of health and safety, improve your business performance and meet your legal responsibilities for people and their working environment. It also demonstrates to potential and current customers your commitment to Safety and to continous improvement.
We offer a range of audits to help you, including:
- Health and safety management system audit - which compares your health and safety management systems with legal standards and best practice, identifying what you do well, and what needs to be improved
- OHSAS 18001 audits - for organisations working towards or wanting to maintain their OHSAS 18001 accreditation
- Specific audits - assessing how well a particular aspect of health and safety, such as fire safety, is managed
- Audits of the procurement process and contractor management systems - assessing how well health and safety is embedded into these business processes.
We will then work with you to implement our practical, cost-effective recommendations.
- Peace of mind - we will tell you how to meet your legal and moral obligations in a practical, cost effective manner, that add value to your orginisation
- Best practice - We have access to the very latest t guidelines and best practices, from a variety of industries, so you get the most up-to-date advice to improve your business performance
- Efficient, flexible implementation – following the audit, we can support you with advice and training or provide a dedicated consultant to implement any changes which are needed.
- Practical, tailor made solutions to meet each client's unique business requirements
- Structured process, using specifically developed checklists and auditing protocols which can include inspection, observation, interviews and document review
Health and safety management reviewed at three levels:
- the organisation
- the task
- individual employee behaviour
- Identification of both good practice and areas of improvement, to allow good practice to be replicated efficiently through the business and lessons learned
- Clearly prioritised, practical and cost effective recommendations for action
- Support and advice encourages clients to develop internal skills resulting in the ability to become self suffiecient and develop continuous improvement by internal auditing
- Qualified Auditors: All of our auditors are certified and qualified 18001 & 14001 lead auditors